Membership is open to all persons 18 and older
The Vancouver Foreign Film Society is a non-profit and is responsible for operating in compliance with the Motion Picture Act and Consumer Protection BC.
- To attend our film screening, you must be a Vancouver Foreign Film Society Club Member (not Cinematheque)
- Membership is by annual subscription expiring December 31st each year and is limited to persons who are 18 years of age or over
- Membership is by annual subscription and is limited to persons who are 18 years of age or over unless the film has been classified for a younger audience
- Only members are permitted to be present at the place where a non-classified film is being exhibited.
- Vancouver Foreign Film Society’s mandate is the encouragement and appreciation of motion pictures as a medium of art, information or education
Annual Membership for 2016 is only $3
expires December 31st 2016
Your member card will be available at your first screening attended after purchase
- (Payments are processed through PayPal's secure system. You are not required to be a member of PayPal and can pay just using your Credit Card - Just do not login or use a password ) Please remember to update the cart if you are buying more than 1 membership.
- Payments for memberships are also available on our on-line Uniiverse Ticket System when purchasing a ticket for an event.